In these terms 'we', Argosy, 'us' and 'our' mean Argosy Components Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 1839563.
1. Your use of this website
- View the content of this website during your visit.
- Save a copy of the content on your computer as a cache copy (this is created automatically by your computer).
- Save or print out a copy of any content in connection with your purchase of any goods through this website.
- Immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security you encounter.
- Be at least 10 years old and a human being.
You must not:
- Use this website in any way for which its use was not expressly intended
- Access this website using any non-standard browser or system
- Modify the content of this website, except your personal data where allowed by the site, either on the server or on anywhere your local machine
- Use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
- Make any copies of the websites content not covered by the permissions granted above.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the system
- Use any email address displayed on this site either staff or customer, for the purpose of advertising or mail-shooting
Any unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, the United Kingdom and the European Union. If you choose to access this Site from outside of this region, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. Information on this website
We either own the intellectual property rights in the content of this website or we have a license use it on this website.
The information, materials and services provided on or via this Site are provided "AS IS" without any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of compliance with applicable laws, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights including intellectual property rights and is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
3. No assurances or liability
We have taken some precautions to reduce the risk of viruses and other malicious code being transmitted through this website, but we do not give any assurance that these are sufficient to prevent this happening. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied are excluded, including any which would otherwise be implied by virtue of: any rule of law; the nature of the website; the materials on it; the goods advertised there; any general commercial practices.
We have no liability to you in connection with your use of this website, or your reliance on any material displayed on this website, even if we are in breach of these terms or have been negligent. As special exceptions, we do not restrict our liability for fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) or personal injury (whether or not it results in death) resulting from our negligence.
4. Information about you
5. Intellectual Property
We either own the intellectual property rights in the content of this website or we have a license use it on this website, this material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
6. Child Supervision
We are concerned about the safety and privacy of our users, particularly children. Parents who wish to allow their children access to and use of the Website/Services should supervise such access and use. By allowing your child access to the Services you are allowing your child access to all of the Services, including email, bulletin boards, news feeds and/or other message or communication facilities. It is therefore your responsibility to determine which Services are appropriate for your child. Always use caution when revealing personally identifiable information about yourself or your children via any of the Services.
7. General Conditions
Neither party is liable for anything which is beyond their reasonable control.
If for some reason beyond Argosy's reasonable control, we are unable to or it would not be commercially viable for us to, continue to supply any of our services, we may cease to supply that service, ending any agreement between us for its supply. If we do so, we will return to you a fair proportion of any sum you have paid us in advance for the supply of that service, taking into account the service we have already supplied to you.