The Power Manager intelligent Mains Distribution Unit provides systems administrators with the ability to monitor and control remotely, over wide or local area networks, all equipment housed within a rack, no matter how geographically remote the hardware.
The unit can be administered with the Power Manager Graphical User Interface (GUI) providing control for input and output locations, SNMP alarms and 16 General Purpose Interfaces (GPIs).
- Remote Ethernet control of 12 separate outputs via secure web browse
- Sequential, immediate or user configured output startup
- 16 opto-isolated GPI alarm inputs
- Overall Status page showing individual & total power consumption
- Under & Over current Alarms
- Ethernet SNMP alarms and E-mail alerts for all 16 x GPIs and 12 x fuses
- Internal temperature sensor with SNMP alarm
- setup via RS232 / D9