Simply45® ProSeries All-In-One RJ45 Crimp Tool for Pass-Through & Standard RJ45 modular plugs, including shielded with external ground.
- Locking Crimp Socket. The S45-C101 ProSeries Crimp Tool features a locking socket to securely hold the RJ45 modular plug in the correct position for crimping. When you insert the Shielded with External Ground plug you will hear a clicking sound. This lets you know that the plug is in the proper position for termination.
- Sliding Tool Lock. To hold the crimp tool in its closed position when not in use. This prevents the crimp tool from inadvertent opening.
- Blade Storage in the Handle. The ProSeries Crimp Tool includes a convenient storage box built into the crimp tool handle.
- Crimping Socket for External Ground Arm. Shielded RJ45 modular plugs with external ground have an arm that extends from the back of the plug. This arm is then crimped to the cable jacket to help secure the terminated plug permanently to the LAN cable.
- Ratcheted for full Compression Cycle. Prevents incomplete plug termination.
- Synchronised Handles with ergonomic grip = More Force with Less Hand Fatigue. With even force distribution on the connector IDC contacts.
- Steel Reinforced. For greater stability durability over time.
- Improved Trimming Blade Design. To deliver consistent flush-to-the-plug wire trimming over time.
- Easy Blade Changing. Dull and worn-out blades are one of the primary causes for improper wire trimming on pass-through RJ45 modular plugs. No adjustments needed. Just one screw and you changed the trimming blade.