Specifically for 4K UHDTV applications, the high-performing 12G 75-ohm BNC crimp connector has extremely low return loss and is ideal for 12GHz frequencies.
Designed for the Argosy Image 360, Belden 1855A & 1855ENH, the male plug has a nickel-plated zinc alloy body, gold-plated brass pin, with Black Zinc plated bras Bayonet coupling nut.
With a maximum frequency of 12GHz, the plug can resist temperatures between -55 to 85 degrees C and are durable for up to 500 mating cycles.
- For Cables Argosy Image 360, Belden 1855A, 1855ENH.
- Fixing Crimp
- Body Zinc Alloy, Nickel Plated
- Coupling Nut Brass, Black-crome Plated
- Dielectric Delrin
- Ferrule Brass, Nickel Plated
- Pin Brass, Gold Plated
- Cable Retention Equal to breaking strain of cable
- Dielectric Withstanding 1500V RMS Max.
- Durability 500 mating cycles
- Impedance 75Ω
- Max. Frequency 12GHz
- Temperature -55 to 85 decrees C
- Working Voltage 500V RMS Max.