The Commando plug is a one-piece body plug with an IP44 rating and 2P+E pole configuration. Featuring screw terminals and a Multi-Grip cable gland system, it achieves high environmental protection through an integrated strain relief and rubber seal.
Encased in splash-proof polycarbonate housing, which provides exceptional impact strength. The 16A, 230V plug features contact pins and sleeves made of solid brass with stainless steel circlips to reinforce contact pressure.
Suitable for professional applications, it is manufactured to BS4343 and is VDE tested.
• QUICK-CONNECT plugs have two sealing screws to secure the contact carrier to the housing
• Pressing the contact slide with your finger closes the terminal
• Lock engages automatically, and securely on closing
• Lock can be opened by turning clockwise with a screwdriver
• Reliable and permanent connection by means of spring-clamp technology
• The damage-free conductor clamping guarantees an optimum connection over the entire service life
• Rewiring without additional handling of the conductor
Product Category (PG): QUICK-CONNECT plug
Current (A): 16A
Number of Poles (P99): 3p
Number of Poles (P): 2P+PE
Position of earth contact (H): 6 h
Voltage (V): 200 up to 250V
Frequency (HZ): 50 and 60Hz
Protection degree (SA): IP44
Colour of appliance: Collar blue RAL 5015, Cable gland grey RAL 7035, Housing cover blue RAL 5015
Connection design (AT): screwless spring-clamp technology
Maximum conductor size (LQ): 2,5 qmm
Cable entry (KE): Cable gland
Size: Height 134mm x Width 53mm x Depth 62mm
Material of enclosure (GM): Polyamide
Contact: The contact carrier is made of polyamide, the contacts are brass
Weight: 0.128 kg
Additional technical information
Multi-Grip cable gland with gasket and integrated strain relief, Screwless housing connection with snap fastening, For cable diameter from 8 up to max. 18 mm.