This industrial connector is a rewireable, waterproof socket with moveable strain relief designed to meet BS EN 60309-2:1992. The Single Phase 2P+E connector enables easy wiring of terminal screws for a secure cable connection.
It is encased in polycarbonate housing, which offers exceptional impact strength and is splash-proof to IP44. The 16A, 230V socket features solid brass contact pins and sleeves with stainless steel circlips to reinforce contact pressure. The lid has stainless steel springs to keep contacts free of dirt.
Rated 220-250V AC, 16 amp, 2 pole plus earth.
• QUICK-CONNECT plugs have two sealing screws to secure the contact carrier to the housing
• Pressing the contact slide with your finger closes the terminal
• Lock engages automatically, and securely on closing
• Lock can be opened by turning clockwise with a screwdriver
• Reliable and permanent connection by means of spring-clamp technology
• The damage-free conductor clamping guarantees an optimum connection over the entire service life
• Rewiring without additional handling of the conductor
Product Category (PG): QUICK-CONNECT Connector
Current (A): 16A
Number of Poles (P99): 3p
Number of Poles (P): 2P+PE
Position of earth contact (H): 6 h
Voltage (V): 200 up to 250V
Frequency (HZ): 50 and 60Hz
Protection degree (SA): IP44
Colour of appliance: Collar blue RAL 5015, Hinged lid blue RAL 5015, Cable gland grey RAL 7035, Housing cover blue RAL 5015
Connection design (AT): screwless spring terminals as cage clamp with Kontex-contact
Maximum conductor size (LQ): 2,5 qmm
Cable entry (KE): Cable gland
Size: Height 149mm x Width 53mm x Depth 69mm
Material of enclosure (GM): Polyamide
Contact: The contact carrier is made of polyamide, the contacts are brass
Weight: 0.138 kg
Additional technical information
Multi-Grip cable gland with gasket and integrated strain relief, Screwless housing connection with snap fastening, For cable diameter from 8 up to max. 18mm.