BarnMini-05 offers a compact way to convert an RS422/RS485 serial data, 4x GPI, 4x GPO to Ethernet.
The unit serves as an intelligent bridge for third-party devices. GPI and GPO are often used to transfer tally between two locations.
BarnMini-05 can control optical changeover switches such as BarnMini-06 in a redundancy setup.
All BarnMini modules can be used as a standalone box or in a more sophisticated system with BarnOne or BarnColor.
• RJ45 connector
• Selectable RS422 or RS485
• 2x RJ45 connector with 2x GPI and 2x GPO per connector
• 4x GPI – optocoupled; common floating 5V reference; connect to 0V reference to trigger
• 4x GPO – Relays; max. 50V AC/DC; max 100mA
• 1x SFP port (small formfactor pluggable) for transceivers, MSA compliant
• Recommended SFP module: BTSFP-GBase-CU
• 100Mbit/s Ethernet (carried over SGMII)
• 12-24V DC, power supply included
• 92mm x 98mm x 22mm