The BarnMini series are made of robust materials in an elegant design. BarnMini-08-1:2 and BarnMini-08-1:4 are devices that split the optical signal into 2 or 4 identical copies.
Typical use cases are distribution or signal duplication for redundancy; usually combined with CWDM optical multiplexers for maximum utilisation of the fibers.
All BarnMini modules can be used as a standalone box or in a more sophisticated system with BarnOne or BarnColor.
• LC/PC connectors
• Insertion Loss: <1,2dB + 6dB
• Adjacent Channel Isolation: >35dB
• Non-Adjacent Channel Isolation: >45dB
• Polarisation dependant loss: <0,10dB
• Polarisation Mode Dispersion: <0,2ps
• 92mm x 98mm x 22mm