The Belden 1855A is a coaxial 75 ohm cable that has been made specifically for digital systems installations and SDI, HD-SDI and UHDTV applications of up to 6 Hz.
Suitable for use in machine racks and a number of other broadcast applications, this small profile HD video cable is available from Argosy in a reel length of 305 metres.
It is supplied in a PVC jacket, which offers protection to a plain copper inner conductor and a Duofoil under tinned copper braid outer conductor. Complete with Foam HDPE insulation, the Belden 185AA is available in white and black.
- Inner conductor Solid bare copper wire, diameter 0.58mm
- Insulation Foam High Density-PE, diameter 2.59 mm
- Outer conductor Duofoil 100% under tinned copper braid 95%
- Sheath PVC, diameter 4.04mm
- Sheath colour Black, others available on request
- Cable Weight 27kg/km
- Minimum Bending Radius 38.1mm