Designed to be the most flexible, rack-space saving and affordable infrastructure platform in the audio, video and communication businesses. Highly compact and equipped with an up to 32×32 cross-point router.
Barnfind offer a number of configurations to combine BNC, SFP and CWDM fiber optical multiplexing. This BarnOne frame accepts both MSA and non-MSA SFPs including optical, SDI copper, HDMI and RJ-45 Ethernet style SFP modules.
Multirate compability with maximum bitrate of up to 12G-SDI and 10G-Ethernet. This meets the demand for 4K video transmissions. Ideal for optical signal transmission, remote stage box application and small studio style productions.
• 16x SFP+ ports (enhanced small formfactor pluggable) for transceivers, MSA and non-MSA compliant, up to 12Gbps
• SMPTE 259M, 292M, 372M, 424M, 297M, ST 2081, ST 2082, DVB-ASI
• SFP modules are hot pluggable/swappable
• Single-mode, multi-mode or media-converter SFP modules
• Multirate reclocking of outputs 125Mbps – 12Gbps
• Slot for extension boards
• Available extension modules: BTF1-41-SFP-16
• 12V DC 120W power supply included
• Redundant power supply optional
• 445mm x 280mm x 43,5mm (17.5” x 11” x 1.7”)
• 3.8 kg