This HDMI 4x1 Multi-View Switch is a high performance video switch which allows signals from four different Full HD sources to be integrated for simultaneous display on a single monitor. Featuring four different viewing modes (Quad-View, Full Screen, Picture and Picture & Dual Video) the Multi-view switch allows for the monitoring of multiple video sources in different viewing configurations to meet the requirements of standard installations.
To ensure optimal performance in mission critical environments the Switch provides seamless switching, ensuring that there is no frame loss whilst switching between the connected source devices or between different picture modes.
Full HD 1080p resolutions are supported on both the input and output for simple integration within typical business environments, whilst the output can be down-scaled to 720p for operation with legacy displays.
Switching between audio and video channels can be completed independently using either the supplied remote control or using the front panel buttons. This independent switching allows a single audio source to be used continuously whilst switching between the connected source devices or conversely a single video source to be monitored whilst the audio source is switched.
This flexible, cost effective switch has been designed to be used in a number of different applications, such as:
Please note: HDCP is always enabled on the output connection
Supports 4 viewing modes• Standard
• HDMI 1.3a, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0 CompliantSupports input resolutions up to 1920x1080p 60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
• Output resolution: 1920x1080p 60Hz 4:4:4 8bit or 1280x720p 60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
• Supports cable lengths of up to 15m in/out using 26 AWG cable
• Independent switching of audio
• Inputs: 4 x HDMI Type A Female
• Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female
• Seamless switching between inputs/viewing modes
• Audio Pass-through: 2 channel PCM
• Supports IR remote control and on-panel control
• Power Consumption: 6W
• Operating Temperature: 0°C – 40°C
• Storage Temperature: -20°C – 60°C
• Operating Humidity: 20%-90% RH (non-condensing)
• Storage Humidity: 40%-60% RH