The rearTWIST HD Tiny BNC cable connector is optimised for small cable diameters. The additional leading ferrule eases the critical assembly of multicore or tiny cables.
Like all Neutrik BNCs it offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers colour coding.
Crimp dimensions: Pin: 1.6 mm (square), Shield: 4.06 mm (hex)
• “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
• Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
• True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
• Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
• Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
• Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
• Excellent cable protection and retention
• Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
• Accessories include colour coded boots in 10 standard colours, crimp tool and dies
Connection Type: BNC 75 Ω
Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ (inner)
Contact resistance: ≤ 2 mΩ (outer)
Dielectric strength: 0.75 kVdc
Impedance: 75 Ω
Insulation resistance: > 5 GΩ
Rated voltage: <50 V
VSWR: ≤1.10/>26 dB up to 1 GHz
≤1.14/>24 dB up to 2 GHz
≤1.22/>20 dB up to 3 GHz
Temperature range: -30 °C to +85 °C
Contact crimpability: Complies with IEC 60803 and IEC 60352-2
Cable O.D.: 2.9 mm
Cable retention: > 30 N (Center)
Crimp dimensions: 4.06 Hex crimp (shield) 1.6 Square crimp (pin)
Insertion force: < 25 N
Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
Locking device: Bayonett
Cable anchoring: Jacket crimping
Contacts: Brass: (CuZn35Pb2), 0.2 µm AuCo (center contact)
Shell: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
Shell plating: Optalloy®