- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- O-ring gasket to achieve IP54 water protection in combination with SE8FD sealing kit
- Accessories include colour coded boots in 9 standard colours
The Neutrik NE8MC-1 is a cable connector carrier consists of a shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot. The boot (same as XLR X-Series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 - 8 mm. For non pre-assembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Cable O.D.: max. 8 mm 0.315’
Insertion force: ≤ 20 N
Withdrawal force: ≤ 20 N
Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
Boot: Polyamide (PA 6)
Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
Shell plating: Chromium
Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C