The Neutrik NAUSB-W is a reversible USB 2.0 gender changer (type A and B), Nickel D-housing.
Due to the rising digitisation the interface problems between audio/video networks, IT equipment, MP3 camcorders, etc. increase. A rugged solution is needed.
Neutrik’s reversible USB gender changer, mounted in the standardised D-shape housing, and the rugged patch cables solve this problem.
• Ideal for audio networking and integration of computerbased equipment into audio systems
• IP65 ingress protection in mated condition with NKUSB-* and SCDP-* sealing gasket
• USB 2.0 gender changer type A-B (B-A)
• Reversible insert offering type A or B on front or rear end
• Universally accepted standard D-shape housing
Connection Type: Adapter
Contact plating: Au
Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
Insert: PBTP 15 % GR
Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
Shell plating: Nickel
Mounting direction: Front mounting
Chassis shape: D
Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
Flammability: UL 94 V-0
Standard compliance: USB 2.0 specifications
Temperature range: -25 °C to +85 °C