Designed to offer the unrivalled reliability demanded by critical applications, the unit features a PCB backplane with all soldered joints, minimising internal wiring and crimped connections. The vertical form factor also streamlines installation saving valuable time. The VPDUs are suitable for a range of applications and AV environments, for example; industrial, data centers and medical AV infrastructures.
The new vertical design utilises unique high density IEC Connectors to provide the highest density available, allowing you to save valuable rack space. The design also features low energy consumption for a leaner, greener and more space efficient rack room.
*Mounting kit supplied with unit
• Power: Blue – Power 1 applied to the unit
• Power: Orange - Power 2 applied to the unit
Output LEDs 1 - 40
• On: Circuit on and fuse working
• Off: Circuit fuse has faileds
• 2 x 110-240V AC 50/60Hz Max load 32A
• Connector 32A: 2 x Neutrik NAC3MP-HC 32A 250VAC
• 110-240V AC Max load 10A per outlet, fused on front panel
• Connectors: 40 x C13 IEC 3 pin
• Fuses: 40 x 10A 250V AC Ceramic Anti surge 20mm
• W 55mm x D 65mm x H 1767mm