The BarnMini series are made of robust materials in an elegant design. BarnMini-06 is an optical changeover switch that is controlled by a GPO signal. BarnMini-05, BTF1-41 or 3rd party products may be used to control the switch.
A typical application is to select between two different redudant fiber paths.
All BarnMini modules can be used as a standalone box or in a more sophisticated system with BarnOne or BarnColor.
• LC/PC connectors
• Operating Wavelength: 850-1620nm
• Fiber type: Single Mode
• Insertion Loss: <1,2dB
• Wavelength dependant loss: <0,3dB
• Polarisation dependant loss: 0,05dB
• Crosstalk: >35dB
• Return loss: >35dB
• Switching time: <10ms (typically 4ms)
• Max. switching cycles: 10.000
• RJ45 connector with 4x GPI wired parallel, non latching
• 12-24V DC, power supply included
• 92mm x 98mm x 22mm