A low-loss HDTV/SDI digital coax primarily used for rack wiring and short to medium-run analogue HDTV circuits in a machine room and other high-quality installations.
Manufactured by Belden, the 1505ANH cable has an outer shield material of aluminium tape over 95% braided tinned copper, FPE insulation is UV-resistant and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Available in violet and green colours, and sizes per MTR and 500M.
- Conductor 1/0.813mm copper
- Dielectric 3.68mm gas injected foam high density polyethylene
- Overall diameter 5.92mm
- Impedance 75 +/- 1.5ohms
- Capacitance 53.4pF/m nominal
- Velocity of propagation 83%
- Return loss 23dB nom. 5-850MHz
- Screen 1 Duofoil
- Screen 2 Tinned copper braid, optical coverage 95%