- 10m USB 3.2 Gen 2 & DP 1.4 Type C Hybrid Cable for data and video extension
- Data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alternate Mode with video resolutions up to 4K 3840x2160@60Hz
- Supports Power Delivery up to 60W (20V 3A)
- 2 year warranty
The Lindy USB 3.2 Gen 1 & DP 1.4 Type C Hybrid Cable is a unique solution, which uses optical fiber as high-speed transmission medium to perfectly transmit USB 3.2 as well as DP 1.4 data over a distance of 10m. It combines data, video and USB Power Delivery into a single, high performance cable which makes it a great solution for use in modern meeting rooms and classrooms when connecting LFDs and touchpanels. A more flexible construction makes this cable simple to install, with increased resistance to RFI/EMI ensures that the cable can be installed in sensitive environments.
The cable also supports Power Delivery up to 60W (20V / 3A). Compatible with USB 3.2 Type C and Thunderbolt 3 equipped computers, this is a perfect extension tool for the latest laptops, Macbooks and Type C computers. With plug and play functionality, this extension cable can be installed quickly and with minimum fuss.
When using resolutions above 3840x2160@30Hz, USB data transfer rates reduce to 5Gbps, and resolutions above 3840x2160@60Hz transfer rates reduce further to 480Mbps.
USB devices which only support DP signals over 4 lanes might not be compatible.
Displays must have set USB settings to USB 3.0 in order to receive video via Type C.
Information about USB 3.0, 3.1 & 3.2
- USB 3.0, USB 3.1 and USB 3.2 PCs, cables and devices are all compatible with each other, when using either a USB Type A or USB Type C host interface.
- USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.2 Gen 1 all support data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 both support data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps.