For product pricing please contact Sales.
The G&D VisionXS-IP-DP-UHR KVM-over-IP extenders series extends high-resolution 4K video signals at 60 Hz over IP-based networks on layer 3 (1Gbit/s up to 10Gbit/s). The space available (especially in the rack) can be optimally used thanks to the considerably lower space requirement and the appropriate mounting solutions. The system processes DisplayPort 1.2 image data pixel-perfectly and with very good hand-eye coordination. An extender system consists of a computer module (CPU) and a user module (CON) and enables a computer to be operated from a greater distance.
- bluedec™ advanced developed compression algorithm of the latest generation for best video quality and latency-free transmission
- 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (4K2K/60Hz),
- 2560 x 1440 @ 144 Hz,
- 1920 x 1080 @ 240 Hz (Full HD/240Hz)
- Encrypted video, keyboard, mouse and control data (AES-128)
- Embedded stereo audio (DisplayPort Digital, 2 channel LPCM)
- GenericUSB support for USB class HID (Human Interface Device) and mass storage
- Via CAT-x cable and over IP-based networks (layer 3)
- Efficient mounting solutions that require less screws save space, time and costs
- Particularly small design
- Multilingual on-screen display for configuration and operation Web application Config Panel 21 for configuration, monitoring and updates (NEW: in multiple languages)
- Powered by optional external power supply only